Monday, June 29, 2009

A Hike at Chautauqua with Barry

Barry Lewis, an old friend from both college and Richmond, happened to be in town this weekend for a wedding. He was nice enough to spend some time with me which amounted to a mid-afternoon hike up at Chautauqua. He goes back a long way and has seen me change from a young pup to the person I am today. Despite me being his RA in summer school, his roommate our first year out of school and having seen me get married and move away, Barry is still a great friend. Check out the pics...

From Chautauqua with Barry


From Chautauqua with Barry

From Chautauqua with Barry


From Chautauqua with Barry

From Chautauqua with Barry

From Chautauqua with Barry

From Chautauqua with Barry

From Chautauqua with Barry


From Chautauqua with Barry


From Chautauqua with Barry


From Chautauqua with Barry


From Chautauqua with Barry


From Chautauqua with Barry


From Chautauqua with Barry


From Chautauqua with Barry


From Chautauqua with Barry